Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Mercedes Newbiggin

A 20-year boxing veteran by the name of Rob Newbiggin to spar with, at least, for now. Later this month Newbiggin will appear in his final male professional fight before beginning the process of becoming a woman by the name of Mercedes.

After the various operations and such, Newbiggin intends to apply for a female license from the Boxing Board to continue his trade. Married with three kids, Newbiggin, 44, has jousted in both the featherweight and super-middleweight classes. His wife Emma, 27, and children are standing by him, unlike his friends and neighbors.



I have lost every friend I have ever had in this town. I’ve got people winding car windows down shouting abuse at me on my daily run. But Emma has been my rock. She understands what I’m going through and we are going to stay together. At the end of all this, I will be the woman I want to be. While I am going through the transformation, my kids will not see me as Mercedes. But it doesn’t matter in the end whether I’m a mother or a father, as long as I’m a good parent.

I love it, I mean, I don’t exactly see this dude as being a particularly attractive chick, but he’s already married so, it’s not like he’s hitting the bar scene. And besides, Mercedes Newbiggin is a totally great name!




No comments:

Post a Comment