Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 17, 2021

Happy Pride Month

Happy Proud Month for People who is LGBT like Me. I came out as Transgender Woman Over 2 and Half Years Ago. I'm Proud to be Black Transgender Woman in LGBT Community. Half My Of Family Member still do not Accept me as Transgender Woman. speck their approve or not I still going be Me. For Transgender People face Transphobia you are lone I have face Transphobia for coming out as Transgender Woman. I wore First Dress was 10 years old as  a boy no i have no idea what was Transgender and Transsexuals is. I came a long way from wear my First Bra's and Panties. My First Dress. My First Estrogen Pills. My First Named Change. An My Supporter Facebook you was there i started from Joshua Emmanuel Crawford to Emily Sally Crawford. You Facebook Supporter define for attacks from Transphobia People. For future Transgender Woman to be the Woman you mime to be. I know it hard of The Future Transgender Woman If I Transition Beautiful Woman you can to. Be your self. Happy Pride Month From Emily Crawford.

No comments:

Post a Comment